Landfill-biodegradable plastic products:
- Are affordable and a practical solution.
- Are all about ‘convenience’ and designed for ‘time poor’ consumers, who are mindful of their impact on the environment.
- Can be either reusable or recyclable.
- Biodegrades 90+% faster than conventional plastics, biodegrading under typical landfill environmental conditions much faster than traditional plastics which take hundreds of years to biodegrade.
- The methane produced from accelerated landfill-biodegradable plastics can be captured within the time frame the landfill is actively managed, rather than being released into the atmosphere over hundreds of years after the landfill has closed and stopped being managed. This captured methane can be used for fuel and energy production.
- Biodegradation of plastic is achieved by enabling microorganisms to metabolize (i.e. break down) the molecular structure of the plastic, which produces a humus-like material (organic matter) which is a natural plant fertiliser and a biogas.
- Do not fragment into microplastics during biodegradation.
- Colour: White
- Box: 6 rolls, Carton: Carton of 20 rolls.
- Roll includes of 50 bags
- Size: 27L
- Thickness: 12 micron
- Application: Can be used in sanitary or small bin, and kitchen bin/caddy.
- Characteristics: Made with 50% post-industrial recycled plastic.